- International Refugees Crisis: Human Rights and Humanitarian Assistanc
- International HIV/AIDS Crisis: Global Health and Development
- Freshwater Crisis: Climate Change, Natural Resources and Development
- International Nuclear Crisis: International Law and National Sovereignty
- Crisis in our Oceans: Negotiating a Solution to Protect our Food
- Countering Violent Extremism: Civil Liberties and Security
Where: The Texas State Capitol
Why: To fill a need for civic education in the area of diplomacy by informing Summit participants of diplomacy's role in our nation's history and relevance at home, at school and on the job.
Click here for a Youth Track Participation Contract Form. If a student is interested in attending, they will need a teacher to complete this form, scan and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.